The 3D Blog



This blog is all about 3D design, game graphics, hardware comparisons, etc. I think you get the picture.
I have to accept I don't have much talent but I do try, which is like failing except even worse...


Sunday 13 November 2011

Campfire!

Long time no post. Sorry for the pun. Anyway this morning I was sitting in front of my computer when my friend Ata asked me, "Can you do fire in 3Ds Max?". I told him, "Of course you can!" and this began the process of creating a campfire. I won't go into intimate detail of what was done because I plan on making a tutorial later on.

He gave the ideas and the criticism and I did the technical details although I believe we contributed equally in the creative process. Here is the product of three to fours hours of work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here..