The 3D Blog



This blog is all about 3D design, game graphics, hardware comparisons, etc. I think you get the picture.
I have to accept I don't have much talent but I do try, which is like failing except even worse...


Tuesday 8 May 2012

Garden

Although it has been my exam week I could not help but work in 3ds max because it allows me to relax and cool off my mind. So I decided to make a kitchen overlooking green fields of grass but unfortunately after rendering I felt the image was too cramped and didn't give the feeling I wanted it to so I scrapped that idea and instead created an observation dome, a geodesic glass structure held by metal frames in order to give freedom to the observer and so I placed a wooden table and some chairs and bathed this scene in the sun. Finally I had made something I enjoyed looking at, here is the result. I am currently rendering the higher resolution version of this. So that'll come soon.