The 3D Blog



This blog is all about 3D design, game graphics, hardware comparisons, etc. I think you get the picture.
I have to accept I don't have much talent but I do try, which is like failing except even worse...


Saturday 15 September 2012

Architectural Scenes in Blender

I know I haven't posted anything here for the past two months but I had my summer holidays which was fun! Now I have several interesting things that I've been working on, some for the entire summer and some for just a week or two. For the next few weeks I'll be posting those here for all to see. To start off I'm going to show you guys my progress on an architectural bathroom scene I started working on a week ago. So I went online and found a bathroom photo that I liked, Here's my reference photo:
So based on this I've modelled some of the basic elements of the scene excluding the bathtub. This is the result so far:
I know that my bathroom is wider and the angle of the camera and such is different but this isn't the final image so I'll be keeping this updated under the label "ArchiBath".