The 3D Blog



This blog is all about 3D design, game graphics, hardware comparisons, etc. I think you get the picture.
I have to accept I don't have much talent but I do try, which is like failing except even worse...


Sunday 29 January 2012

PFlow + FumeFX + Krakatoa = Awesome

Having to be secretive about my 3ds max "excursions" I can't add much here as frequently. Anyway so I took the opportunity and built a scene with 3ds Max and added a PFlow particle animation and a FumeFX animation. Then I created several partitions for the particles generated by PFlow and FumeFX and using these partitions I rendered it in Krakatoa. There aren't that many particles, I'm guessing it's not over 1 million but if it is, just wow. Anyway I hope you enjoy watching! Cheers! :D
This is the original:                                                                                   This is the version with a soundtrack:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here..