The 3D Blog



This blog is all about 3D design, game graphics, hardware comparisons, etc. I think you get the picture.
I have to accept I don't have much talent but I do try, which is like failing except even worse...


Wednesday 25 January 2012

Physx and Krakatoa

I think I've become obsessed with Krakatoa. I mean the endless possibilities with the particles make it seem like the very world is at my fingertips. Oh and I was testing out how to do a ball and chain simulation using the physx simulation engine. I learned the strategy from a tutorial but it is quite interesting the way he made it work. I am not going to make a tutorial on how to do it but I might in the future so stay tuned. Here's what I made:


I apologise for the low quality. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here..